“Men go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire.”
― Dan Brown
10 Things I would like to have for May
- Don’t really care if it’s warm outside, my love for sweatshirts would not let me keep my eyes of these vibrant color-blocking Cedric Charlier Sweatshirt (here) for my closet.
- A case of love at first whiff. Joy by Dior Eau de Parfum (here) is soft and slightly sweet, fresh and clean floral scent that leaves you with a simple expression, joy.
- Wanna make a retro statement this Summer in these oversized square silhouette Jacquemus Les Carrés Riviera Frameless Sunglasses (here).
- All thanks to Colin Kaepernick, Nike lifestyle sneakers are now my new love. The Air Jordan 1 Zip High Top Sneakers (here) have captured my heart.
- This English Factory Blouse (here) with contrasting tie at the cuffs is a perfect item for work.
- For a casual chic and simple look, pair a white t-shirt and converse with this English Factory Tartan Combo Skirt (here).
- Something breathable for summer, play in this Rag & Bone Tilda Cargo Pants (here).
- Not a lover of platform sneakers otherwise I would have owned the cute Chloe ones by now. My love for all things Miu Miu won’t let me keep my eyes off these Miu Miu Nylon-Tech Platform Sneakers (here).
- A UNOde50 Horseshoe Bracelet (here) for the minimalist in me, perhaps you too.
- A loose fit Michael Michael Kors Ruffled Slip Dress (here), just because I can’t get enough of slip.
Shop my 10 Objects of Desire